Custom Search

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Emo Baby with Emo Poems!

MY VERY OWN MODEL!
A generation of tears and sadness
Cry for me for I fell your pain
Walk with me and ill help you
through rain Emptiness you fell inside
Say no more your special
For who you are



Sleep, baby, sleep.Sleep, don't stay awake.

Sleep, baby, sleep,In the morning you'll wake.

Rest those pretty blue eyesand those chubby arms.

Don't be scared anymoreyou're out of harm's way.

Sleep, baby, sleep.Sleep, don't stay awake.

Sleep, baby, sleep,In the morning you'll wake.

In the morning, you'll feel betterwith the sun and the clear blue skies.

You'll have more energy,and you'll be ready to play.

Sleep, baby, sleep.Sleep, don't stay awake.

Sleep, baby, sleep,In the morning you'll wake.



I imagine to invent a cosmic voyage
in the galaxy of my divine desires,
to turn corners of solace consolation,
to let soothe my inner in your milky way.
Exploding stars expanded by infinity,
vibrate twilight to guess an awakening,
to feel as thousands winds to blow whispers,
in illuminated flicker of astral crystals.
In the middle of perceiving soul embracing,an immortal
island hidden for celestial elixir,
to search the traces of your path to follow,
knowing a love, although you're not with me.

Veiled beauty sleeping beyond the curtain
I can see you breathing,now closer, creeping
I can hear the whisper,see the sweet, bare neck
feel the craving, longing to take you and make youmy own,
can you hear me calling you home?
Gently moving silken hair,spreading it across the bed,
softly caressing,kissing you upon the head,
swiftly tracing,a path down throat,
pulse beating,finding the spot,your eyes pleading,you startle,
then the plunge, to vein,the salty sweetness,
as I feel life flow again,at first cold,
then warm,I feel you yielding,collapsing in my arm.
Sweet resurrection, your eyes flutter, then meet mine,
I know we have achieved a union both corrupt and divine.
Immortals now,I beam with pride,You are at last,my pale, sweet bride.
Nature's reflections instil a sense of awe in me
they are such beautiful spectacles to see
Whether it's a mountain, a tree or a lakeit's a pleasure of which I often partake
There's such a feeling of peace hereit takes away my worries and my fear
When life gets too hard to bear
I come here to just sit and stare
I always leave refreshed
and feeling that I am truly blessed

No comments:

 
Resource Keyword Directory