Custom Search

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Love you Goodbye...:(


I stared in the heavens full of stars that flicker in my entire domain. Where I stayed in the cold night that wind blows cuddles my skin, and the birds that tweet under those dancing tree leaves that seemed like music in my ears. Such a staggering moment of nostalgia, I am here now in the midst of retention, that all I can do is to stare at your endearing, lovable and charming face…
I looked at it quite long, when I saw your inner self who blurs every aspect of your personality. I met and glare at your eyes that tot up your being man. I didn’t expected what I saw in it. It’s the part of you that covers your identity. I wonder why. You are sad, and I was saddened at the moment of that stare.
I thought you were completely happy when you told me that everything has been so perfect between life and love. I feel for you, and it’s because of that I loving you.
Your eyes became blue, where I can see is just the miserable you. I do not know how to make it cheery again. Questions ruined my mind; unanswered doubts over my head surrounds. Are you trying to tell me that love has been dreary? That those eyes I see is not anymore happy?
It was such a pain in my entire ego. Those cold nights that I was dreaming of you, the bitter-sweet memories that I completely grateful because of you were already turned into a nightmare, that all I could do is to hug myself and whimper.
I became miserable because your reasons never fitted as the right answer. You loved me, but it feels like you don’t. Realizations occur like a bullet from a gun. And you made up your mind.
All my nights became a nightmare. Your eyes that I used to stare, is not anymore there. You’re now so far away. And I can’t find any way to feel your love today. I feel futile, like I was about to mislay myself.
It was over…
It was really over him… Indeed over about us…
As I realized, it was him who never fought back. It was him who surrendered. And it was me saying that, “I love you, Goodbye”…

1 comment:

Whoa ! said...

excellent style dude...lvd it!

 
Resource Keyword Directory